Mobile alerts enable you to deliver rich content messages to Android and iOS-based devices, basically smartphones and tablets. SMS would use text messaging, supporting wider range of devices but limited to short plain text notifications only.
Articles in this section
- DeskAlerts Client Builder Guide
- How does Active Directory Synchronization works?
- How to transition form V7 to V9
- We have purchased Ticker with Arabic language support. How do we turn it on?
- DeskAlerts Security Overview
- How to migrate my old Database to a new Server?
- How do I use the Mobile App?
- Is there instructions for a silent install package for the client software?
- What is the difference between SMS module and Mobile module?
- We are planning for the database to co-exist on a server with another application’s database. If down the line this proves to impact performance what are the implications of moving the DeskAlerts DB. Would it require a complete re-install?