If you have correct settings for IIS and client installer, but some users don’t receive an alert you sent:
- Please, check if the DeskAlerts client is not in Unobtrusive mode. When client is disabled, only Urgent alerts will be delivered to users.
- Check that the Dashboard URL is available from the user's machine.
- Open Options for your Client and make sure that the Server URL is correct.
- Make sure that you can ping the Server from user machine.
- See if the domain is correct, and the user you are trying to send to was synchronized.
If all else fails check your IIS settings again. In ASP settings, “Enable Buffering” option should be set to “True” for DeskAlerts folder.