Usually we recommend to create a service account in AD with the dbo or SysAdmin rights for DeskAlerts database and run the server installation using this account (in this case, you should just check "use Windows authentication"). If you're feeling better working with SQL accounts - it's perfectly fine, just create a service account there with the same scope of rights (dbo for DeskAlerts db).
Articles in this section
- How to use Fiddler
- I have trouble installing MAC client.
- I am getting a server error on some part of DeskAlerts console
- Screensavers are not showing
- No content is being delivered
- I can't access admin console after DeskAlerts server installation
- DeskAlerts workstation troubleshooting questionnaire.
- I have issues with sending ScreenSaver alerts. What can I do?
- I can't seem to send alerts to Locked Screens.
- I get "Cannot read configuration file due to insufficient permissions" when trying to run DeskAlerts Server installer file.