Try removing all the special characters from the number you are using to send the SMS. Furthermore, you might want to check your SMS gateway service account dashboard - most likely, they have a log of API requests here with the exact reasons why messages may not be coming through.
Articles in this section
- DeskAlerts workstation troubleshooting questionnaire.
- I have issues with sending ScreenSaver alerts. What can I do?
- I can't seem to send alerts to Locked Screens.
- I get "Cannot read configuration file due to insufficient permissions" when trying to run DeskAlerts Server installer file.
- I run 2008 Windows Server and have issues with installing DeskAlerts. What do i do?
- I have got a crashreport, what do I do?
- I get a Server Error with Framework 4.5, what should I do?
- How to configure your browser proxy to send SMS alerts
- If users don’t receive any alerts
- IIS settings for Encryption add-on