Try removing all the special characters from the number you are using to send the SMS. Furthermore, you might want to check your SMS gateway service account dashboard - most likely, they have a log of API requests here with the exact reasons why messages may not be coming through.
Articles in this section
- How to use Fiddler
- I have trouble installing MAC client.
- I am getting a server error on some part of DeskAlerts console
- Screensavers are not showing
- No content is being delivered
- I can't access admin console after DeskAlerts server installation
- DeskAlerts workstation troubleshooting questionnaire.
- I have issues with sending ScreenSaver alerts. What can I do?
- I can't seem to send alerts to Locked Screens.
- I get "Cannot read configuration file due to insufficient permissions" when trying to run DeskAlerts Server installer file.