You can remove the client using usual Windows "Add or Remove programs" utility, if you haven't disabled this option during the client building. If you did, try running "uninst.exe" file located in DeskAlerts application folder (in program files).
Articles in this section
- How to use Fiddler
- I have trouble installing MAC client.
- I am getting a server error on some part of DeskAlerts console
- Screensavers are not showing
- No content is being delivered
- I can't access admin console after DeskAlerts server installation
- DeskAlerts workstation troubleshooting questionnaire.
- I have issues with sending ScreenSaver alerts. What can I do?
- I can't seem to send alerts to Locked Screens.
- I get "Cannot read configuration file due to insufficient permissions" when trying to run DeskAlerts Server installer file.