No, alerts are always displayed on top of other windows. You can re-view closed alert from the client History.
Articles in this section
- How to transition form V7 to V9
- We have purchased Ticker with Arabic language support. How do we turn it on?
- DeskAlerts Security Overview
- How to migrate my old Database to a new Server?
- How do I use the Mobile App?
- Is there instructions for a silent install package for the client software?
- What is the difference between SMS module and Mobile module?
- We are planning for the database to co-exist on a server with another application’s database. If down the line this proves to impact performance what are the implications of moving the DeskAlerts DB. Would it require a complete re-install?
- Can we use API to send Desk Alerts notifications to users that automatically will close?
- We received a message that our license count is exceeded, what do we do?