If the generations of Server and Client software are the same (version number begins with the same digit), clients will receive alerts though some newest features may not work. If the generation gap is too big, outdated clients will receive error messages prompting users to upgrade the clients.
Articles in this section
- How to transition form V7 to V9
- We have purchased Ticker with Arabic language support. How do we turn it on?
- DeskAlerts Security Overview
- How to migrate my old Database to a new Server?
- How do I use the Mobile App?
- Is there instructions for a silent install package for the client software?
- What is the difference between SMS module and Mobile module?
- We are planning for the database to co-exist on a server with another application’s database. If down the line this proves to impact performance what are the implications of moving the DeskAlerts DB. Would it require a complete re-install?
- Can we use API to send Desk Alerts notifications to users that automatically will close?
- We received a message that our license count is exceeded, what do we do?