In most cases, new DeskAlerts clients within one software generation (4.x.x.x, 5.x.x.x, 6.x.x.x) can be installed over the previous ones. If you’re upgrading from one generation to another, you should consider the uninstall of previous versions.
Articles in this section
- DeskAlerts Client Builder Guide
- How does Active Directory Synchronization works?
- How to transition form V7 to V9
- We have purchased Ticker with Arabic language support. How do we turn it on?
- DeskAlerts Security Overview
- How to migrate my old Database to a new Server?
- How do I use the Mobile App?
- Is there instructions for a silent install package for the client software?
- What is the difference between SMS module and Mobile module?
- We are planning for the database to co-exist on a server with another application’s database. If down the line this proves to impact performance what are the implications of moving the DeskAlerts DB. Would it require a complete re-install?